Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Craziness!







Whew! What a day! Anyone else have a super busy weekend?! It just completely snuck up on me!

I slept in a little because this was the only day of the week that I could, then I woke up and made a chocolate protein pancake for M1! It was pretty good, but I am using whey protein at the moment which is not my preference--hoping to order some Perfect Fit or at least get a soy option within the next few days. I am thinking about working towards a dairy-free diet again because a) factory processed dairy just grosses me out and b) it makes my tummy hurt! I don't think I'm lactose intolerant but I've definitely noticed that I feel sluggish and blah after consuming a lot of dairy.

After getting some chores done around the house, I headed to work where I ate a banana as my M2. After work I hung around and ate my M3/M4 as a late lunch: a Quorn burrito, Kind bar, and Zico! Yum! The Quorn burrito was definitely not "clean"...there were so many ingredients packed into it :\ But I needed a quick option and I wanted to keep it dairy-free, so nothing frozen with cheese. The Kind bar and Zico were delicious as always :) I'm seriously obsessed with coconut water and I completely blame Karena and Katrina! 

Then my fiance and I went to mass, came home, and did W2D3 of our C25K workout. It was challenging because I was so tired, but we finished strong :) M5 was frozen tilapia with kale chips and a Zevia. Again, completely obsessed with Zevia for a sweet treat. And root beer is my favorite! 

I guess that doesn't sound like my day was that busy--I guess I just did a fair amount of running around and working. This week is going to be even crazier with finals approaching. I probably shouldn't even be up this late but I wanted to keep on top of my journaling! Tomorrow I plan on waking up early and planning out my workouts for the week and some of my meals :) Oh, and I still need to take before pictures and measurements! Yay! Hope everyone had a wonderful sunny weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment