Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bikini Series Goals, Revisited

 If it's important to you, you will find a way to accomplish it. #inspiration #truth #goals #quotes #life
{gotta love corny quotes!}
 
Whew, it's been awhile! This Bikini Series has had its ups and downs for me (mostly ups, I'm happy to say) and it has really pushed me more than I've been pushed in years. I've been a lousy goal setter in the past, but I want to change that...especially for the remainder of this incredible series! Here are my 3 realistic, attainable goals:

1. Eat fruits and/or veggies with every M1, M3, & M5.
I'm really struggling with the whole LC&G thing here. Truthfully, I'm a vegetarian that has a hard time eating vegetables unless they are disguised in a green smoothie. I'm finally starting to realize that exercise is only a small aspect of changing my body and that in order to see results, I need to clean out my diet. One cannot live on Clif bars alone! ;)

2. Fit in 2.5 miles of cardio every day.
After last week, I'm quite behind on #100BySummer. I really need to be doing 3.5-4 miles per day! I don't want to overload myself though, especially since my miles can only be achieved walking or jogging because I'm without gym equipment for the next month. I will still be continuing my C25K program (on week 5 now, whaddup!) and will also sneak in extra walks with my parents.

3. Complete at least 2 toning and/or stretching routines every day.
Between the Tone It Up routines and my newfound love/hate relationship with Blogilates...there are a TON of toning and stretching routines out there I'd like to try! I have a love/hate relationship with toning and realize there is still a lot of work to be done. I want to feel strong at the end of this series! I feel myself getting stronger, but not strong enough yet.

Well, there they are! I'm excited to tackle the next 24 days with these goals in mind. I'm taking one summer class now and will be adding another one to my plate on June 6th, so it'll be tricky to try to balance it all but I'm confident it's completely possible with the help of my wonderful TIU sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment